For the Burrito Filling:
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon butter or oil
- 1/2 cup diced bell peppers (any color)
- 1/2 cup diced onions
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup diced ham or cooked bacon (optional)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup The Amazing Dip Company Garlic ‘n Herb Cheese Dip
- 4 large flour tortillas
- Prepare the Egg Mixture: In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper until well combined.
- Sauté Veggies: Heat the butter or oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the diced bell peppers and onions. Sauté for about 3-4 minutes until they start to soften.
- Add Eggs: Pour the egg mixture into the skillet with the sautéed vegetables. Cook and scramble the eggs until they are just set but still slightly moist.
- Add Tomatoes and Ham (Optional): Stir in the diced tomatoes and ham (if using) into the scrambled eggs. Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes until everything is heated through.
- Add Cheese Dip: Remove the skillet from heat and fold in The Amazing Dip Company Garlic ‘n Herb Cheese Dip. Stir until the cheese dip is well incorporated and makes the eggs creamy and flavorful.
- Assemble Burritos: Warm the flour tortillas in a dry skillet or microwave for a few seconds to make them pliable. Place a portion of the cheesy scrambled eggs in the center of each tortilla. Sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese on top.
- Roll the Burritos: Fold in the sides of the tortilla and then roll it up from the bottom to create a burrito.
- Serve: Serve your Garlic ‘n Herb Cheese Dip Breakfast Burritos warm with a side of salsa or hot sauce, if desired.
Enjoy your flavorful breakfast burritos filled with creamy, cheesy goodness!