- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup of your favorite cheese dip (e.g., Garlic & Herb Fontina)
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground beef, breadcrumbs, grated Parmesan cheese, chopped parsley, milk, and egg. Season with salt and pepper, and mix until well combined.
- Take a small amount of the meat mixture and flatten it in your palm. Place a teaspoon of your favorite cheese dip in the center.
- Gently encase the cheese dip with the meat mixture, forming a meatball. Make sure the cheese dip is completely covered.
- Place the stuffed meatballs on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the meatballs are cooked through and browned on the outside.
- Remove from the oven and let them cool slightly. The cheese dip inside will be hot, so be cautious when taking your first bite.
- Serve your Cheese Dip-Stuffed Meatballs as a tasty appetizer or as a delicious addition to pasta, sandwiches, or even on their own.
Enjoy the cheesy surprise in every bite!