Cheesy Baked Potato Skins Recipe for Servings of: 4
- 4 large russet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Amazing Dip Company’s Original Smoked Gouda Cheese Dip
- 4 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Wash the potatoes thoroughly and pat them dry with a paper towel. Pierce each potato several times with a fork.
- Rub the potatoes with olive oil, then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place the potatoes directly on the oven rack or on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil. Bake for about 45-60 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender and the skin is crispy.
- While the potatoes are baking, mix the shredded cheddar cheese and Amazing Dip Company’s Original Smoked Gouda Cheese Dip in a bowl. This will be your cheesy filling.
- Once the potatoes are done, remove them from the oven and let them cool slightly.
- Cut each potato in half lengthwise. Using a spoon, scoop out the insides, leaving a thin layer of potato flesh attached to the skin.
- Fill each potato skin with the cheesy mixture.
- Place the filled potato skins back in the oven and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove the potato skins from the oven and sprinkle with crumbled bacon and chopped green onions.
- Serve hot as a delicious appetizer or snack.
Enjoy your homemade Cheesy Baked Potato Skins with The Amazing Dip Company’s Original Smoked Gouda Cheese Dip!